All Projects (11)
Please select the projects in which you are interested.
- 03/20/2019 - 11/16/2019
- Cartwright's Modern Cuisine
- 6710 E. Cave Creek Road
- Cave Creek,
- Scott Foundation will be hosting their annual Sir Bark A. Lot’s Fashion Paw Tea Fundraising Brunch – a public awareness, fundraising and appreciation event intended to help raise community awareness, build lifelong donors and raise funds. The brunch is a “mission-based” event providing inspiration and education about our Foster Youth Programs while teaching compassion and empathy to present Thought & Service Leaders who are helping senior dogs.
Table Hosts are key volunteers, donors, community leaders, Board members and friends of Scott Foundation who would like to share their interest in the organization by inviting nine other community members who may be interested in:
- Learning more about Scott Foundation
- Providing financial support
- Introducing other potential donors to the foundation
Your main function, as a Table Host, is to fill your table with people who fit into one or more of the bullet points above. At each Table Host Informational Session, you will learn tips and tools needed to be a Table Host.
To attend a Training Session, please register (click on link) for one of the following:
- April - To Be Announced
- June - To Be Announced
- August - To Be Announced
Join us on Saturday, November 16, 2019, for Scott Foundation’s annual Sir Bark A. Lot’s Fashion Paw Tea fundraising brunch, presented by YOUR NAME HERE.
This event features inspirational testimonials from the kids, partnering agencies, and a presentation on the foundation’s mission, focusing on the great need for Scott Foundation’s services in the community.
The brunch is the organization’s largest fundraising event of the year, supporting its valuable Foster Youth programs. A dozen plus Foster Youth will be in attendance to share their stories of working with the community and how their actionable plans are making the world better than they found it.
A Champagne Welcome Reception & Registration begins at 10:30 am and the event will run from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm. If you and your dog would like to attend the Fashion Paw Tea as an individual, please contact Colleen Walski at Colleen@Scott-Foundation.com. Sponsorship opportunities are available for this event. For more information about sponsorship and underwriting opportunities, contact the Founder, Colleen Walski at 480.688.9800.